Move In Information
WE ARE EXCITED TO WELCOME YOU TO THE PI KAPP CHAPTER HOUSE VERY SOON!
Prior to move-in make sure to complete the following:
- Familiarize yourself with out website.
- Please watch your email for chapter specific move in information from Alpha Fraternity Management. If you have not received any communication from AFM please contact Member Services.
- The security deposit, first rent installment (and meal plan if applicable) is due July 15th. (If you have already paid, thank you, your statement in Rent Manager will show a $0 balance.
- The preferred way to pay for immediate account credit is via Tenant Web Access.
- The mailing address for checks is C/O Pi Kappa Phi Properties, 3701 Arco Corporate Dr., Suite 500 Charlotte, NC 28273.
- If you mailed a check email PKP Properties so we can keep an eye out for its arrival.
- If you would like to be switched to the monthly installment plan please contact Member Services.
- Arrive to move in during the timeframe specified for your chapter.
- Check-in with the house director or facility manager on-site to complete your move-in checklist.
- You must present a photo ID (driver’s license or state-issued ID) to confirm your personal information.
- You should have received an email containing:
- Contact information for your House Director/Facility Manager.
- Contact information for the leasing agent assigned to your property.
- A move-in inspection sheet. This must be signed and turned in to the House Director/Facility Manager. This form must be turned in within seven days of the move in date. If not turned in within seven days, the report will not be accepted.
Once all move-in processes are completed, you will be issued your room key/key fob.
Please reach out through our contact us page with any questions!